Stinson Services, Inc. is a locally owned siding contractor that has been servicing the Eden Prairie community since 2003. Your siding project is important and we take pride in offering you a top-notch service from the first phone call to the final walk-through.
You’ll receive a “wow” experience at each turn of your siding project. You’ll also get a project that is built to last and backed by a 20-year workmanship warranty.
You deserve a stress free siding project that allows you to enjoy the summer months taking in the Eden Prairie Town Courses, Eagles sporting events or movies in the park at the Staring Lake Amphitheatre.
1. Free Consultations – Customer signs up for a Free Estimate or calls to set up an appointment with one of our trained siding consultants.
2. Siding Evaluation – A siding consultant will inspect your property and take notes regarding colors, measurements and style of siding of the property. We’ll sit down with the property owner to go over options and find out the needs and wants regarding the future siding project.
3. Siding Project Start Up – The siding project requires material and siding installers to be coordinated. Once products are confirmed and set to be delivered our professional siding crew will remove the old siding, place debris into a dumpster, and prep your property with a moisture barrier before hanging the new siding cladding on the home. One of our friendly project managers will guide your entire siding project ensuring all your questions get answered.
-The amount of time spent on job is determined by the size of the home and type of siding used.
4. Siding Project Completion – After the siding installation is complete, our siding crew completes a thorough inspection to ensure that nails, plastic and remaining debris is removed from your property. The project manager will complete a walk through with you making sure you’re property is looking fantastic before we leave!
-Magnets are used to find all remaining nails and debris.
5. Siding Project Evaluation – A couple days later our office manager will call or sit down with you after the project is complete to go over the warranty paperwork and ask you a few questions regarding the project. This is to make sure you enjoyed your “Wow” experience with Stinson Services and to make sure everything is working perfectly.
You’ll be happy to know that local Minnesota siding products are typically used on our siding projects. We established many relationships with the local distributors around the metro. Our professional siding crews are trained on an annual basis to handle the newest products.
Here is a list of Minnesota siding companies and distributors we primarily use:
Work with a professional exterior remodeling contractor in Minneapolis. We are a Minnesota siding contractor that specializes in exterior siding installations and repairs for vinyl siding, steel siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding, cedar siding and more.