Chaska – Chanhassen Hail Storm Damage 2015
Hail storm damage? Possibly if you live in Chaska, MN.
Have your home inspected by a certified storm damage inspector to see if your roof, siding, windows, or gutters were damaged.
Beware of Storm Chasers
Storm chasers come out every major storm that takes place, preying on property owners and making promises that they just can’t keep. Or even worse, the perform poor workmanship on the project only to disappear when repairs are needed.
- Make sure they have a Minnesota License plate
- Door knockers should always raise a red flag
- Read reviews on the contractor – they should be good
- Beware of high pressure sales – there is no rush to select a contractor
How Big was the Hail Storm?
- Chaska & Chanhassen was hit on May 3rd 2015 in the afternoon.
- The hail storm hit roughly 1800 households.
- The hail storm recorded 1.75″ hail stones.
- The hail storm lasted only 5 minutes with winds up to 60 mph.
What kind of storm damage could take place on my property?
- Shingles ripped or blown off the roof.
- Roofing shingles dented or bruised.
- Siding dented, cracked, or chipped.
- Siding blown off or peeled from wall sheeting.
- Windows crack or dented.
- Gutters dimpled or dented.
Call Stinson Services today for a free storm damage inspection 952-933-4510 or email email@example.com.