Rochester Metal Roofing Contractors
SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION
Get In Touch
Why Do You Want A Metal Roof In Rochester MN?
Many consumers choose metal roof contractors and their products because of their longevity. When steel roofs are properly installed they can last up to 50 years or more. Many come with a lifetime warranty. Metal roofing requires little to no maintenance. You can start to see the full benefits associated with this great roofing material right away.
Rochester Metal Roofs Life Cycle
Metal roof contractors can pledge the longevity and low maintenance that comes with a long lasting steel roof system. The Edco steel roof system comes with a Life Time, non-prorated limited warranty with complete hail and fade protection that is also transferable if you decide to sell.
Since traditional asphalt shingles will need to be replaced 2 – 4 times as often as metal roofing, you need to calculate the additional costs you will end up paying for repairs and replacing your asphalt roof over the next 50 years.
Metal Roofing Options For Rochester MN
You have many choices and styles when considering metal roofing for your home or building. Most people think of a traditional standing seam metal roof but there are many other metal roofing systems to research. There is metal roofing that looks like a shake roof or slate roofing. Metal roofing projects can include a wide variety of materials, colors and designs. Homes across the Rochester area can be retrofitted to look absolutely stunning with some of the new roofing options you can choose.
Metal Shingle Roofing From Decra
A popular option is metal shingle roofing that is called stone coated steel. The most popular product for this is called Decra. Decra stone coated steel metal roofing systems can look like shake, slate or tile roofs. The process involves forming a steel sheet to be shaped like shake or slate and then it is coated with mixture of materials to give it a more traditional asphalt granule appearance. But the real beauty here is more than the look – it’s the durability. Slate roofs, tile roofs and wood cedar shake roofs are all beautiful but each has it’s drawbacks. Their weaknesses are answered by using metal shingle roofing like Decra.
Some Benefits Of Stone Coated Steel Roofing
- can be installed right on to your exsting roof deck. The roof replacement process is simple
- It is rated a Class 4 Shingle. This means it is rated to withstand hail, wind and even fire to a higher standard than traditional asphalt shingles. The long term durability of a standing seam metal roof is a big reason many folks choose this product.
- Beauty. Decra has it’s own look. Many architects and homeowners like this product. It has a lot of definition, class and style – giving a home a more grand curb appeal.
Advantages Of Metal Roofing In Minnesota
Metal roofing has some unique advantages that we need here in Minnesota. Our weather is considered extreme by most standards. Temperatures can go from plus 100 to minus 100! Ok – maybe not that extreme, but we need to take extra care when it comes to protecting the exteriors of our buildings from the elements. This would include replacement windows, patio doors, vinyl siding, in addition to your type of roof selection.
Residential metal roof replacement is a more popular choice now than ever. As folks get tired of storm damage and dealing with roof repair or roof replacement, metal roof installations become more appealing.
Here Are A Few Advantages That A Metal Roof System Can Give You:
- Steel roofing reflects the sun and saves you money on cooling costs. Many are Energy Star rated.
- Metal roofing is better at ice dam prevention than asphalt shingle roofs
- Steel roofs often qualify for a reduction in insurance premiums.
- Metal roofs are proven to outlast asphalt roofs
- They retain their value when homes are sold
- Metal roofing can blend into residential neighborhoods and can stand out on commercial buildings
- Metal roofs offer protection against fire and the spreading of fire
If your interested in a free consultation sign up here or call us at (507) 516-7166.. Stinson Services is a local BBB Accredited Minnesota roofing company that specializes in a variety of metal roofing installations, insurance claims work from hail damages, wind damage, ice dam prevention, roof repair work, and all exterior applications.
We’re experts in our roofing services, including hail damage repair. We encourage you to read our reviews on Google and with the Better Business Bureau. We provide free advice and estimates on insurance claims, metal roofing, cedar shake roofing and asphalt roofing projects in Rochester.
We’re experts in our roofing services. We provide free advice and estimates on metal roofing, cedar shake roofing and asphalt roofing projects in the Southeast Minnesota area.