Ways to Save Power at Home
You want to learn how to conserve energy at home? Looking to save money on energy costs? Trying to find ways to cut costs on home energy bills? Home improvements to help save money in the long run? Stinson Services, Inc. wants to help you save money on the little things so you can enjoy the bigger things in life.
Here are some tips on how to conserve energy at home:
Above: Quick Tips for How to Conserve Energy at Home from Xcel Energy
List of Ways to Save Power at Home – Minneapolis, MN
– Run full loads in cold water and save nearly $37
– Run several loads of laundry in a row to save on dryer energy. This is done by conserving/re-using previous heat from the last load. $49
– Purchase a high efficiency water heater and insulate pipes to prevent heat loss. $279
– Install a programmable thermostat so you can adjust to your daily routine. $542
– Replace furnace filters and dusty air conditioners. Keeps air clean and reduces costs up to 5% on a yearly basis. $660
– Replace your light bulbs with high efficiency light bulbs. $685
These daily routines could save you nearly $685 a year by installing them into your daily life. You asked how to conserve energy at home, and we told you… so now take it to action and save yourself some money! Also, saving money on can be done on the exterior of your home. Home exterior projects such as roofing, siding, and insulation can save you even more money on a yearly basis.
Other “How To Conserve Energy at Home” Sites:
TLC Home Guide – How to Conserve Energy at Home
For more information on engery saving projects or exterior remodeling projects, please feel free to contact Stinson Services Inc. via website or call 952-933-4510.